Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012

The Smell Of Christmas

Guess what, guys?
After my mum (hi mum!) read my last post, she went out to buy me a perfumed candle. And since she couldn't decide on one to get, she bought two instead. Thank you so much, mum, they are both amazing!


The one that is burning right now is called "Red Apple Wreath" and is a "Yankee Candle" (that's the brand's name). It smells like red apples. I know that's what it's supposed to smell like, but it's just adorable. Actually it also smells like caramel popcorn, if that makes any sense.


The second one she got me is called "Mandarin Cranberry" and is from "Yankee Candle", too. I have to admit I like this one even more than the Red Apple one even though I can't really say why.
Now my whole room is filled with a nice candy apple smell. I love Christmas!


And tomorrow's St. Nicholas Day, which is a big deal in Germany. I don't know why, but I do actually think of it as part of Christmas, even though it is not connected to the Christmas Story.
If this would be a really long tweet I would end it with #soexcited #Countdown2Christmas.
So good night, day, morning, whatever suits your time best,
Kisses
xx

P.S.: Sorry, I felt like writing in English only.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Teile mir deine Meinung mit! Ich werde jedoch jeglichen Kommentar, der mir beleidigend und unangebracht erscheint, ohne Vorwarnung löschen.

It would be so nice of you to leave a comment! Let me know what you think.
I will delete everything that seems unfair and inappropriate to me though.

);